This unique archive was constituted while the industrial activity of KODAK’s factory in Chalon started to wind down. Later on it incorporates the archives of Marketing Organization. This covers all great events related to photography and motion pictures as well as, the complete archive of the history of Kodak-PATHE since 1897, a true gold mine for researchers
Archive is constituted by :
- Collection of company publications (internal/external), numerous publications published by or with the help of KODAK and many books and publications about the company.
- Complete collection of Laboratory notebooks, living memory of the work of the researchers [more than 70 years of history covered].
- Company documents revealing the story of the company through different angles:
Strategy: organizational changes, international relations
Human resources: Headcount, talent management, training
Products: research, fine-tuning, evolution
Technical: investments, equipment usage
Production: volumes, production unit performance
Sales: Sales volumes, catalogs, advertising and promotions
Marketing and Communication: Events [internal, external] promotional objects,
- All original blueprints of Vincennes, Sevran and Chalon factories.
- A vast collection of original pictures, films and objects related to the history of KODAK in France for a period of over a century.